- SHOCK - - SHOCK -

Well.

That certainly was something!

Pachira responds:

Excellent.

NotAnotherZombieMovie NotAnotherZombieMovie

Wowzers.

Hah! This was really great. Zombies forever!

UnderARock responds:

Thanks man!

Propaganda Collab Propaganda Collab

Nice!

I was just browsing through that very art thread, and i must say, there's some serious talent out there! :D

School 1:The Fat Bastard School 1:The Fat Bastard

haha.

In my opinion, that was pretty darn funny. xD

Evolutionary Psychology Evolutionary Psychology

Chuckle with KNOWLEDGE!

The animated parts of this were really well animated; they were smooth, simple, and looked great, even with no color. As for the provided information, it was just superb and fit perfectly with the visuals as wel as staying strictly on topic. Real nice.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Just, wow.

I couldn't be any more satisfied of how this sequel turned out. The audio fit perfectly and I can see some definite improvement in your animating skills. I absolutely love the randomness and spontaneous poofing in the animation.

Ani-mraw-morph Ani-mraw-morph

Dude.

Not so keen on the paper usage, but i guess it was for a worthy cause! The music fit perfectly and the animation was incredible, especially when the drawing seemed to interact with the hand. Great work!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Honestly.

Honestly, the Tankmen series has got to be my favorite out of everything else on Newgrounds; the animation is smooth, the lip syncing fits perfectly, and the dialogue was hilarious. What I loved most was probably the calmness the characters portrayed whilst explosions and gunfire were audible in the background. A complete and utter 10.

Bambee Bambee

That's not a bird!

Seriously, man. You just ruined my childhood. WITH AWESOME. The whole concept was just hilarious, and the high quality visuals were amazing. Keep it up!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

More than satisfying.

Being a long time fan of your work, I think you've really outdone yourself with MGA2. The lip syncing was just great and the gags were simply hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing all the way through! Keep it up, and I can't wait to see more of your work!